Employees are the most important asset of any company. As demographics shift and workers embrace new technologies and companies look to hire and retain the best qualified employees, technologies have evolved to keep up with the demand. Companies are taking a proactive approach to retain skilled workers who they have invested time and money in, and are using technology to identify, satisfy, and promote the best workers among them. Alongside this proactive approach is a need for a holistic approach to employee management, from administrative functions up through the value chain and deep into the employee lifecycle.
The DCS Advisory Human Capital Management (HCM) industry practice leverages decades of experience to provide expert capital raising (equity and debt) and M&A (buyside, sellside, recapitalization) advisory to companies in all stages of the company lifecycle in the HCM sector. Technologies include:
• Administrative – payroll, benefits administration, compensation, expense management
• Recruitment – candidate management, aptitude, sourcing
• Onboarding – training, testing, placement
• Workforce management – time & attendance, scheduling & forecasting, workforce optimization
• Employee wellness – recognition and rewards, engagement programs, Voice of the Employee
• Analytics – KPIs & effectiveness, talent management, goal management, retention