Infiniti Consulting Group Has Been Acquired by InterVision
“Matt Fiore and the entire DCS Advisory team were exceptional throughout this process — incredibly hard working, ethical and genuinely a pleasure to work with. They demonstrated domain and process expertise and we leaned on them heavily to achieve an outstanding outcome with our ultimate partner, InterVision,” said Scott Drossos, President of Infiniti.
Infiniti provides AWS and Azure cloud, hybrid-cloud, and on-premise cloud services. “Infiniti has one of the deepest benches of AWS and Azure experts in the U.S. with 15 years of experience delivering advanced cloud services to hundreds of organizations and they bring with them the added benefit of extensive expertise in the public sector space,” said Aaron Stone, President and CEO of InterVision. “InterVision is well positioned to bring cloud capabilities to our clients, provide end-to-end strategy for hybrid cloud, and enable their digital transformation.” Infiniti’s offerings include:
- DevOps & Application Development: Tools, processes, best practices, and corporate management guidelines that enable client agility and efficiency
- Cloud Architecture & IaaS: Design, build and implementation services to optimize AWS and other clouds
- Machine Learning & Predictive Analytics: Infiniti data scientists and cloud architects apply learning algorithms to massive data sets to analyze data to deliver its intended and real time meaning
- Cloud Migration: Services to rehost, re-platform, re-architect, and/or refactor
- Cloud Storage: Includes primary storage, back-up storage, archival storage, or business continuity, and disaster recovery storage
- Cloud Security: Solutions to optimize availability with security, access control privacy, and segregation
- Cloud SysOps: Plan, design, build and monitor workloads on AWS and other cloud platforms
- Cloud Monitoring Support: Monitoring, alerts and escalation support, and ongoing cloud architecture enhancements
“InterVision has built a robust portfolio of clients for its infrastructure solutions, managed services and professional services that complements our cloud services practice and public sector client base,” said Scott Drossos. “The combination of InterVision’s impressive Managed Service Provider practice, sales coverage and engineers with the Infiniti team of cloud architects and technical specialists brings greater value to both Infiniti and InterVision. We are truly excited about scaling Infiniti’s cloud services business to reach new clients, geographies and industries.”
This deal represents DCS Advisory’s eighth public cloud transaction.
|About DCS Advisory|
|DCS Advisory LLC is a leading investment bank specializing in M&A and private capital raising. DCS Advisory is a wholly owned subsidiary of Daiwa Capital Markets America Holdings Inc. and is an indirect subsidiary of Daiwa Securities Group Inc. Along with sister company DC Advisory, other Daiwa affiliates, and alliance partners, DCS Advisory is part of an established global brand with more than 900 professionals in 37 offices throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. DCS Advisory covers a broad range of industries including Aerospace, Defense and Government Services, Business and Tech-Enabled Services, Industrials, Consumer, Retail and Leisure, Media and Telecom, and Technology and Software.|